Monday 17 October 2011

What's your number - Movie break!

Today, I needed my movie fix and a break from the books. Truthfully, I just wanted to escape. To chase that 'high' that I get from watching movies at the cinema.


Photo taken from http://www.imdb.com/


So, today, I caught the 2.45pm movie at GSC Queensbay. It was between either Real Steel or What's Your Number? and being a girlie girl, I chose to watch a romantic comedy.

The show turned out to be really funny with Anna Faris being the main life of the story. And did I happen to mention that Chris Evan (from Captain America fame) was super hot and delicious eye-candy. There're even scenes of him almost buck naked! OMG! *blush* hahaha...

He plays Ally's love interest and makes her realize how comfortable he makes her feel. He makes her feel like herself when she's around him. Yes, a very "awww" moment. Was very romantic in that sense :)

So if you're a hopeless romantic like me, then 'What's Your Number" is just the movie for you!

P.S : this movie is full of sex jokes too! So parents, beware... And kids, err... dunno if you will get the jokes :P but it's a PG18 movie!!!!!!

Here's the movie trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment