Thursday 6 October 2011

Steve Jobs

Just found out this morning that Steve Jobs, the co-founder and previous CEO (he resigned in August 2011) of Apple had just died on Oct 5th, just a day after the new iPhone was introduced.

I first got to know abt Steve Jobs, not because of the iPhone, Mac book or any other Apple products. It was because I was searching for anything inspirational on the net and I came across his speech given at Stanford University in 2005.

He spoke of his life story and gave me a glimps into the life he had while trying to achieve the success he has today. The life lessons (ups&downs) he shared with those students/graduates of 2005 were so powerful that it made me cry.

I will never forget his speech.

He will forever be immortalized for his contribution in giving the world technology like no other.
Your gone is our loss.


Stay hungry, Stay Foolish!

No comments:

Post a Comment