Friday 14 October 2011

Mid-valley Megamall, KL (DAY 6)

My last night here in KL was spent at Midvalley Megamall. I finished work around 5pm. Went back to freshen-up and then it was all systems go to Midvalley.

I left around quarter to six and OMG i was caught in the jam along federal highway...`! Heck the jam even started along Jalan Maharajalela... I was crawling like nobody's business..



Look at the LINE of crawling cars! infront of mine...

A sea of cars... in a JAM


More cars...
Here's a short clip of the KL jam:


Then I had to miss the turning to Midvalley which cost me to get into the federall highway jam. I literally had to U-turn twice and pass-by the broadcasting building TWICE! (slaps forehead)

So eventually, I managed to reach Midvalley at 7.02pm. (see time printed on parking ticket)
at last on the right path towards midvalley megamall
Finally the Gardens, Midvalley!



I promised myself that when in KL, to try-out new foods not found back home in Penang. I was walking around the Gardens and I came across this huge red sign board that says "Ninja Joe". Now that's something new not found in Penang. Needless to say, i went in and had dinner there.


 I had the "Big Boss" burger set. It's actually pork burger.
My Big Boss burger

Paid RM1 for the additional bacon to my pork burger

Look at that stack! Lettuce, Bacon, Egg, pork burger, 2 buns

Lemonade
I like the fact that this restaurant offers Lemonade as a choice of drink, as compared to the normal soft-drinks and ice lemon tea. Oh, they give you a choice of lemonade or lemon tea :)

Was a little disappointed about the fries. They were too think and limp ;(

When in KL, I've also started a trend, to stop-by Krispy Kreme doughnuts. THese were my buys this time around. Oh, they had a new flavour out called: Delicious Apple




Delicious Apple

with Apple filling!!! abit too sweet though

this one's my favourite!
Shops around the Gardens, Midvalley:




oh.. the newly open store OROTON

1 comment:

  1. Jam kat KL mmg biasa la tu!
    Cool blog!
    I love Krispy Kreme too...but dun like the apple flavor

    ReplyDelete