Wednesday 19 October 2011

Desserts @ Delicious, Straits Quay


After lunch today, I was feeling in the mood for desserts! Since I was in the region of Gurney, I decided to head over to Straits Quay.
Look at the number of choices to choose from


These are the cakes I picked out.


Don't they look yummy?

First-up is the Macadamia Cheese CAkE (RM13.90)

Oh, this cake is so rich in cheeeeeeessseeeee! It's really a dense cake. If you cradle it in your hands. you'll know what I'm talking about.

Macadamia caramel cheese cake

oooo.... digging into the cake!
The topping of the cake consists of macadamia nuts bathed in caramel and drizzled over the cheese cake.



The other cake was picked purely on looks. Haha..
This is the Strawberry Chocolate Pavlova (RM12.90)

Juicy red strawberries


Chocolate while pavlova

Crunchy pavlova!

Just look at those red juicy strawberries. Well, the strawberries were sour but i guess that was the whole idea because the pavlova itself was sweet. So the sourness of the strawberries balances out the sweetness of the pavlova.
expensive lo..


The two cakes came-up to RM31.09 with taxes included. I know it's really alot for just desserts. Sometimes, I feel that these cakes are over-priced. Ya-lah, E&O runned mar... So, if you really have the cash to splurge on, i suppose these cake are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment