Saturday 15 October 2011

Last day in KL (DAY 7)

Today, I set off to drive back to Penang. A good 4 hours on the road.

My day began in the morning at 8.45am
I woke-up, did some packing and checked-out at 10.30am

I spent some time at the library first before having my lunch at 12noon. I know i did say i'd try out new things in KL when in KL. Pizza hut is not exactly new, but PHD is. Pizza Hut Delivery was the equivalent to Dominos Pizza. It's a take-away eatery, not a restaurant.


Anyway, nothing to crow about this joint. It's just that there're no PHDs in Penang. Don't think it needs one either.

er, the service was not quite what I expected. Most of the workers were too busy attending to call-in orders than the customers who walk-in to eat-in. One mother-son couple came in after me and they had trouble getting the attention of the workers. Oh well, i suppose they had to meet the time limits for delivery of people's orders. In the end, they left because they had wanted to dine-in, not take away.

This is what i had.




My chicken wings were not properly cooked. See blood on bone.
Still, chicken tasted nice!
Love the crunch in the skin & the BBQ sauce.

Lesson learned: Eat at the actual Restaurant than the take-out equivalant

So i proceede along with my journey back to Penang. I exited Jalan Duta Toll at 1pm sharp.

Goodbye KL...
As I was leaving KL via the NOrth-South expressway, the other side had cars all jammed-up on the route entering KL. Boy am I glad the road north-bound is clear & smooth flowing. (yay!)

Jam -  cars entering KL

Soon, I was in Perak

Tapah is the BEST R&R place to take a break!
It's got everything, from food choices to Petrol stations... Excellent!!

I finally reached Penang at 4.45pm

Home sweet home



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment