Thursday 13 October 2011

Leisure Mall Cheras, KL (DAY 5)

THis time after work, I headed around Cheras to Leisure Mall. It's the next closest mall after Vivo Homes in the area that I am in.



This mall looks kinda worn down, but it's undergoing some renovations to upgrade itself. Really reminds me of Midlands back in Penang.




But here, there's an Esprit outlet (to my delight)



So for dinner I decided to dine @ Delifrance. We used to have a Delifrance outlet in Penang. I still remember the very first outlet in Sunshine Square, Bayan Baru. Then another in Komtar. Unfortunately, none of ém survived and they both closed down. I think theré's a Delifrance Bistro in Tanjung Bungah still, though. I digress. Back to Delifrance, Cheras.


They had a promo going-on:
I had the pepperoni croissant set meal with mushroom soup & Pineapple juice.


The mushroom soup was packed with chunky mushrooms, YUM!
Pineapple drink complimented the food



THe croissant itself, well, nothing to crow about. Subway can offer better. If only Subway could offer croissants instead of normal bread. Er, come to think of it, i dun think croissant fits into Subways' healthy eating theme. Croissants have alot of butter content :)


There's a bridge connecting the 2 sides of the mall together overseeing the road below. It reminds me alot of the one in Bangsar Village

They have many other food outlets over at the 'Çravings Lane'
Oldtown White Coffee
Sakae Sushi
Big Apple Doughnuts
Subway
and many others...

No comments:

Post a Comment