Monday 10 October 2011

Kuala Lumpur (DAY 2)

Today after work, I headed off to KLCC for shopping and dinner.

As usual, the parking in KL is typically 'crazy'! Found a spot here, luckily, near to Isetan! Apparantly, Suria KLCC is undergoing some renovations, so certain places are blocked off temporarily.

Isetan!! er, carpark area .. hehe


Most complicated car-park so far encountered! KLCC


Passed throught Isetan KLCC and came across delightful-looking cakes, sweets & pastries!! They all looked soooo YUMMY! I could practically hear them calling me to the display window. Naturally, out came my Canon S90. This is what i managed to *snap*, *snap* :)


cakes...

more cakes...

even more cakes....!!!

so many choices!

M-A-C-A-R-O-O-N-S!

Finally after having been spoilt for choices, I decided to go for the lovely cakes! I picked two. The White Chocolate Strawberry and the Marjolaine, from Bites Quickie @ Shimbo Katsunori.
Marjoaine on right, White Chocolate Strawberry on left



The carrier box is as cute as the cakes! See bunny ears (circled). The box is actually a CAT!




White Chocolate Strawberry cake


The White Chocolate Strawberry cake was really good! The sourness of the strawberries was not too overpowering thanks to the sweet almost creamy white chocolate!

The Marjolaine cake was equally delicious! It's like a layered cake, only layered with chocolate and cream! sooo good! :)


I went to Kinokinuya KLCC too!
My good self managed to stay away from buying any Mooks this time around, as promised to myself. Well, in all honestly, I really didn't find any mooks offering freebies that took my fancy. I was alittle drawn to the Snoopy mook & bag, though. It did have a zipper to the bag, but in the end, self-control triumphed over over-indulgence. (yay!)
Freebies from Japanese Mooks (right)

I did however, came across magazines that I did understand with cool freebies at super affordable prices.



Her World's (RM7.00) October issue comes with a free 'herworld' shopping bag. I've been collecting shopping bags lately.. consciously and unconsciously :) It comes in handy when back in Penang, it's 'No Plastic' day everyday! Three cheers for being 'Eco-friendsly'!



Finally, the reason of this actual post is this! NuYou's (RM8.00) October issue freebie - Chloe perfume. It's so cute! The bottle comes with a nozzle head to spray-spray* the 1.2ml sample. Smells good too!


Up-close pic of the Nozzle spray (cool!)

Such a cute bottle 1.2ml Chloe perfume

Free with NUYOU oct issuse
NUYOU also comes with FREE shampoo & sanitary pad

Get it quick before it's all gone... err, well when i went today, the counter lady had like 10 plus more samples la... (ok, no rush..heh)

After flipping through the mag, which is super thick by the way, there were also FREE samples from Head&Shoulders (shampoo) and Laurier (sanitary pad). This mag seems to be loaded for only just RM8! *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment