Saturday 3 August 2013

Sephora @ Gurney Paragon

Gurney Paragon finally open in Penang on the 23 July 2013! Amongst the many many shops that they bring is Sephora. Sephora has so many beauty products. Shelves and shelves of make-up, nail polish, and perfume to choose from. So exciting!


WooHoo!

My very first purchase from Sephora is this.


Lipstick from NYX


I simply love this shade of pink. So Sweet!


 
I got it in this shade simply called LSS636 Gardenia
It only cost me RM19
 
and it says cruelty free on the label.
 
And it's made in Taiwan
 
Check out NYX other beauty products here http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/
 
I've just put it on once and so far so good...
I'm not into beauty products as much, and I don't wear make-up daily; just the occasional formal functions, weddings, etc.
 
I just can't believe that Sephora is finally in Malaysia. I think (correct me if i'm wrong) that Penang has Sephora's second outlet in the whole of Malaysia! The first being in near Pavillion KL. Way the go Penang!! Woo Hoo!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there... prior to Sephora Penang, there are at least 3 other outlets in Klang Valley: Paradigm, KLCC and Pavilion. Glad to know Penang's becoming a hot spot for international brands. Way to go, Penang indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info/correction :) Sephora Penang is the 4th outlet in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete