Sunday 9 October 2011

Kuala Lumpur here I come (DAY 1)

Slept at 5am and woke-up at 9.30am... was on the road by 10.30am and left Penang at 10.41am

4 hrs sleep and under 4 hrs on the road, NON-stop (O.o), I reached KL by 2.30pm...!!!

I'm now super super tired and worn..  -_-"
Well, not before I shopped at IKEA and had dinner at Levain Boulangerie!  *D woohoo!

Whenever I come to KL, the first thing i'd do is head to IKEA for some Swedish meatballs! It's becoming a religious practice... haha...am I not a loyal IKEA patron... they should probably give me a discount card of some kind :)

Anyway, I forgot how busy & heavily populated KL is! And since today's a weekend (Sunday on top of it!) there were lots and lots of cars / people at IKEA, Ikano, the Curve... everywhere..!

It was so jam-packed till all the parking lots at IKEA was full, and the guards had to turn cars away. Mine included. eventually, I ended up parking at the Curve... at level B2 somemore!


Had to snap a pic so I won't forget where I parked!


Ah... my Swedish meatballs! Absolutely delicious! (the brocoli was from the salmon dish)
Another favourite is the Daim cake! Salmon dish in the left-hand corner :)
As for dinner at  Levain Boulangerie, that needs a whole post on it's own.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment