Saturday 8 October 2011

Girls always love their Bags!

I've never been a girlie girl... not until lately, not ever since I've started working. It's weird, you're suppose to grow-up and be an adult when ýou've started working, but not me. It's like everything went into reverse. Or rather, I just didn't want to grow-up. And since I have the moola to spend on everything girlie, well, that's what I've been doing.

I want to be a GIRLIE-GIRL

and here are my latest splurg on things I like: BAGS


LeSportsac!! - I really like this bag. It's more of a tote/shopping bag. It can  be packed away in a nice little pouch & opened up into a full size bag
Bag in a Pouch

see how small and compact it can be



the actual size of the bag


I got the LeSportsac bag free from buying a Japanese Magazine called mooks collectively. I know i don't read Japanese, but the bags are worth buying them for.

Below's another of my bag got from a mook. It's the 'Tsumori Chisato' tote bag. This one i like too! It has a zipper at the top which makes things safe inside. They won't drop-out accidentatlly like other shopping carriers. And this one is covered in gold ribbons with glitter! How much girlier can you ask for... hehe




I also have one more. A Marc Jacobs bag, which is a simple black carrier with the words 'Marc Jacob' over it.






 
So Japanese mooks are becoming an in thing in Malaysia. Well, not in Penang though. It's because only bookshops like Kinokinuya stocks such magazines. I'd have to get new supply from either KLCC or in Singapore.

I suppose the three bags would be my last buys. Not that I'm not girlie anymore. It's because I have already so many bags to use, I don't have that many occasions to use them for :)
Another thing is that honestly, the quality of these so-called 'designer' bags freebies are not as the real thing. So when i actually use the bags, it feels like i'm carrying a fake bag :(

Well, that's just what I think.

These mooks don't come cheap. One mook will probably cost RM70 and above. You'll be lucky if Kinokinuya gives a 20% off sticker on it. Even then, buying the mook just for the bag that looks & feels fake is to me, nothing like paying more for the REAL DEAL.

Having said that, I wished I had the $$$ to buy the real thing!
The LeSportsac DOES look like and FEEL like the real deal ya!  *D




No comments:

Post a Comment