Monday 3 October 2011

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y!

I'm finally back from a long hiatus!
I've finally got the break i really really needed! Amen!
I'm actually on study leave... which means I've got an exam coming up... in Nov. STRESS!
So, this so-called holiday is not one which i can truely enjoy.
This blog of mine was meant for me to talk about the up-coming and new restaurants in Penang.
And yes, part of it will contain my random thoughts of my life and work :)

I'm sooo glad to say that since June 2011, I've started working in a better, more pleasant, and much friendlier environment! I have God to thank for :) Praise the Lord! :)
And i'm much much happier now :)

A few people have come into my life... and I'm so glad for them to have coloured my life :)

I'm having quite a huge crush on someone right now... Let's just say, I know that crush won't turn into anything serious. It's just FUN to have some Excitement going-on in my life...

Just watched an episode of the Japanese J-drama showing on 8TV - Summer Romance Shines in Rainbow Color. Absolutely love love love it!

Here's the opening song for the drama:



The heroin already has a daughter. Which remainds me alot of my generation (?) hehe... because more and more of my friends have already settled-down, and either pregnant or are having their first-borns... ie already MOMs!

I get the feeling that babies are the new IN-thing these days. Babies as the new accessory!

Oh well.. only God knows what will become of me. I should live life one day at a time :)

I'll post-up all the pics from my gastronomic adventure 'round Penang's food haven soon...

Keep posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment