Monday 17 October 2011

Auntie Anne's Pretzel, Queensbay


I had a coupon for buy 2 free 1 from Auntie Anne's Pretzels!
Who could resist a free pretzel?

I couldn't help but feel tempted to have pretzels for tea.
Since I already was in Queensbay after watching the movie (see earlier post), I went to get myself 3 pretzels

OOo... I didn't know there were so many flavours of pretzels to choose from.

In the end I ended-up with these.



Sour cream & onion

Chocolate Eclaires

Chocolate Mint


and the winner was... the Sour cream & Onion.

At RM3.40 per pretzel, I spent RM6.80 for 3

2 comments:

  1. how to get the coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Anonymous,
    I found the coupon in a magazine at Vivo Homes, KL. It's called Feast. And I got their first copy in October. You can find out more at fb.com/feastmalaysia

    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete