Wednesday 5 October 2011

iPhone Live Event

Right now, I'm following a live blog covering Apple's - Let's Talk iPhone event happening right this minute in real time! As we speak, Tim Cook, the bigshot of Apple after Steve Jobs, is introducing Apple's latest products. (Yes, the much speculated latest iPhone)

Over these past few months, there have been alot of rumours circulating the internet about a new iPhone. Whether it's iPhone 5 or iPhone 4s. only time can tell. In this case, withing minutes of this live-blog will it be unveiled to us, the public.

Take a look at a clip on YouTube on the 'rumoured' cool iPhone 5 features...


Seriously I dunno if it's really true or just a figment of someone's imagination... perhaps a glimpse of the near future? hehe...

Usually, I'm not into such gizmo gadgets event. But this time it's different. I've been wanting to change my phone for some time now, considering the current state of my current phone. That is to say, ever since the phone screen cracked, literally.

I'm hoping it's an iPhone 5 and not an iPhone 4s. If it's an iPhone 5, and it's awailable in Malaysia, then I'll seriously consider owning one! Imagine what I can do with an iPhone. I'll be able to surf the net, fb all the time, play games, take pictures and instantly upload it on fb! Since i'm blogging with the iPad, i've been totally hooked!

But if it's an iPhone 4s, well then I'll probably think about getting a Samsung Galaxi II instead. Or maybe a Blackberry? I dun think I can wait till next year for Mr. Tim Cook to announce the arrival of the iPhone 5.
Correction... I dun think my crack-screen Sony Ericson K660i can wait that longggg....

Only time will tell... Oh, I'd better get back to the live-blog!


XoXO

No comments:

Post a Comment