Tuesday 11 December 2012

Trust in Love N Life

This month, the last month of 2012 has been a month of many many weddings.
Of late, I have started to develope a crush on FD and now that we're not working together anymore, I seem to be missing him more.

Pathetic, I know!

At this point in life, I suppose time has taught me many good lessons.
1) Never tell a guy you like him unless he tells you first/ or shows that he likes you and wants to chase you.

2) Always keep your feelings to yourself. Don't ever share details with people who are within the same circle.

3) Never fall for someone you work with :(

4) Use your head when your heart is telling you otherwise. Always listen to your head.

5) Self-pity is always there - get over it and move-on

yeah, not the average advice... but all the above have come from painful and embarassing lessons I never wish for anyone to go through. But through them, can I see the light and to never repeat those in the future.

In referrence to WongFuProduction's latest short mini-series, "When It Counts" - on YouTube, I say the girl should just keep it to herself, no matter how badly she wants him to like her back. Been there, and got burnt. Won't be going there ever again.

FD, if ever you get to know, I really did like you. I hoped at the time, that you could be mine and loved me, but I know this would never be. And I'm trying to get you out of my system. I know that with time I will be free from the thought of you.

I wish you happiness.

I wish myself happiness, the kind that is for ever. Right now, I really do feel sorry for myself. I can fantasize about us being together as a couple. It will remain a fantasy.

Who am I kidding?? We can never be, except for when I dream.

I can only pray that you to have loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment