Sunday 9 December 2012

Chicago Ribs @ Gurney Plaza ~~ Again

Thanks to ILoveDiscounts, I've been frequenting this restaurant all year long.

 THis time, I bought 5 tickets vouchers for their set meals, each costing RM28, tax included. We decided to use it all up in one go, when my brother came back recently in November.

We ordered 2 sets of half-rack BBQ pork ribs and one pizza.

This time around, the pork ribs were abit disappointing, as the portion size was to me, a bit smaller than usual. The other thing was that the ribs did not have been seasoned long enough. Although there was enough BBQ sauce to go round. Perhaps I've been here once too often...

The pizza was also disappointing in terms of colour. It was as pale as i've ever seen a pizza to look like. But, the fillings were there. It was actually packed with chicken and onions. Taste-wise, ok la.


The best dish of the night was the appetizer that I ordered (not included in the voucher) - Cheese Nachos RM14.90. Super crunchy, and cheesy and it has chicken pieces on top too!!!
Best dish ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment