Wednesday 5 December 2012

The Appartment @ KLCC

It was last month in November or rather end of October that I visited this restaurant with a friend of mine. I was in KL last month and this is what we ordered.

But first, a little peek around the interior of the restaurant. Which, by the way, is also a bar.


 
Now, on to the food. We ordered from the pasta selection. I ordered fettucine with duck and pine nuts. It was delicious! I had real pieces of duck meat and the taste from the tomato sauce was pleasently tasty. The pine nuts added an extra crunch to the whole dish.
 

 My friend is a vegetarian, so she ordered spaghetti with potatoes. This one looked & smelled yummy! She was happy with what she had.


Lemon sparkle

Drinks!

View of KLCC gardens from Kinokuniya
 
 Our total bill came to about RM81++ with the drinks and all. I think it was around the KL standard of food. Maybe if I can find the receipt I'll remember to post it up too :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment