Wednesday 19 December 2012

Clarks Shoes Haul - Huge HAUL

Recently, Clarks was having an aweosme sale of their leather shoes at Straits Quay on the 14-16th December. It was awesome! and super super jam packed with people... and the queue was endless.. ok ok, i'm exagerating, but you get the picture. If that wasn't decriptive enough, here's proof from the event :)

Look at the number of women at the women's shoes area... the men's shoes were in a different area altogether. Needless to say, there wasn't a queue there.

 Clarks separated women's shoes from the men's. The men's shoes were in a different area altogether. Needless to say, there wasn't a queue there.

Here's my Clarks Haul!! Five pairs of Clarks' shoes - all leather!
 
FIVE pairs of Clarks shoes!!
Well, to be honest, I didn't buy all 5 pairs for me alone. Two pairs were for my mummy. And the rest, mine! Hehehe

There were quite a number of shoes for choices... and it came to a point I couldn't decide on the colour... just like in the picture... Black or Beige??

So, eventually, here's what I got!




What do you think?

I simply love love love them!!!
The total cost of all 5 pairs = RM850!!!

Now, that's what I call a DEAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment