Monday 10 December 2012

My COACH Obsession!!!

Of late, I've been totally into buying COACH bags!

My very first purchase was this White small wristlet from COACH at 1st Avenue. I even dedicated a whole post on it here RM200 (after discount)




My next coach purchase was just a day later at COACH Gurney Plaza. THis time, I bought myself a Poppy Tartan Scarlet small wristlet. The colours are just soooo beautiful and appealing. Simply lovely! THis cost me RM250






Then I got myself another, not one, but 3 other COACH bags!!! My obsession continues!!!

I bought bigger and bigger pieces!

First online purchase is this crossbody bag called Coach Madison Graphic Op Art Swingpack from Reebonz.com. Here's the unveiling of the crossbody bag. Just love the packaging from the online website ~ so fancy!!




Coach Madison Graphic Op Art Swingpack


Then this huge shoulder bag was bought from Reebonz's store at G-Hotel recently.. as in yesterday!!! (8.12.2012). This is COACH Ashley Dotted Op Art Khaki Berry shoulder bag. RPP: RM1999






And now i'm waiting the delivery of my large wristlet in grey. Absolutely outrages!!!
I'm totally a COACH fan! Luxury goods I like!

All in all, i spent close to RM2000 just on COACH items! OMG!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment