Friday 7 December 2012

Starbucks @ The Gardens, Midvalley

Starbucks coffee has come along way in Malaysia. And just recently, when I was in KL around end of October to early November, I got to indulge at a Starbucks at The Gardens, Midvalley. This was probably the noisiest outlets I have ever been to!!! NOISIEST, I tell you!
 
For startes, yes, they are making lotsa $$$ as people come in and out of this outlet like nobody's business. It's really popular. And second, unfortunately, that day when I went in with my girlfriends, there was this one table with a super LOUD guy talking as though he owned the whole place. Or rather, he's voice was so loud, he though everyone wanted to listen to his conversations. (vomit blood!) Everyone kept looking over their shoulders just to glare at the insensitive guy, but he just kept going-on LOUDLY as he could possibly be. OMG!
Finally my girlfriends and I just left the place from having an ear ache!

 Enough of venting, I shall now divert all attention to the one piece of cake ~~ the Red velvet!


It was moist and creamy. But in the end, I guess Red Velvet is not my kinda cake. I suppose I'm more of a traditional chocolate cake - kinda girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment