Sunday 2 December 2012

H&M Haul - Lot 10 @ Bukit Bintang


 H&M has finally opened their first flagship store in Malaysia!!!

And I managed to do alittle shopping myself in October when I was in KL recently. (Super excited!)

This was a picture when were first entered Pavilion KL for shopping and lunch! It was sunny and dry. THe pic below is when we finished Pavilion and headed for Lot 10 - wet wet wet!


 The weather in KL wasn't that great. It was pouring when we finished shopping at Pavilion KL and wanted to head over to Lot 10 where H&M was. As evidenced in the pic above, the rain was really really heavy and everyone despite carrying umbrellas, got wet!

We braved the rain and made our way to Lot 10. Yes, as you may have guessed, we were drenched in rain from head to toe.

At H&Ms I went crazy and tried on almost all their lovely dresses. They prices here were pretty much like the once you get at Forever21. Quality and style almost similar.

Here's what I got!










I love love love the purple blouse-dress and especially the floral one piece dress!
Just wished that they'd open one outlet here in Penang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment