Saturday 28 March 2015

Warehouse sales 2015 (part 2) Reebok Haul

The upside of living in KL is the numerous warehouse sales that offer off-season items at low prices.
Amists the forth coming GST implementation come April 1st 2015, many business companies especially retail outlets have decided to hold massive warehouse sales.

These huge sales have in turn attracted large crowds of shopaholics amounting to additional road congestion and traffic jams these past week, ending tomorrow.
Here are some of the warehouse sales I managed to get into.

Woke up early this morning (unintentionally la... it's a Saturday wei) cause the damn aircond rosak.
Anyway I headed off to Sunway for the RSH bhd warehouse sales offering sports items, clothes and accessories at bargain prices.


 Reebok bags were going for 50% and 40% off. Most were costing over a hundred ringgit orginally. So even after the discount, it was about RM50 and above. I wasn't looking for a bag, so the discounted price couldnt tempt me to buy on a spree.

 There were swim wear and polo shirts all on sale too. The pink one here on the left was going for 50% off (original price was RM69.00) as can be seen in the photo.

Many shoppers were there for the main attraction - Reebok shoes! They also carried other brands like adidas and puma. But it was Reebok that many were after. Not bad.. one guy got a pair for 60% off, original price was over RM300 and he got it for around RM160 plus.
I tried my best to get a pair. What with the up coming marathons that i'd sign-up for. But alas, they did not have them in my size.

Here's what i got instead. Total damaged was under RM150 ... thankfully. The guy who went before me at the cashier paid a total of RM650 for his family's finds. I think it was a family of 4 - two adults (the parents) and two kids (probably ages 9 & 4). Keng!


 Reebok Haul Break-Down:
Reebok's Skinny Capri from their 2012 playdry colleciton. I got a pair of Bluemove tights at RM49 (originally RM119)

Love the waist band contract colours with brand logo on it.

My next buy was a pair of shorts - supposedly for work-out. And it's also from the playdry material.
 It's a fiited pair of shorts from Reebok's 2013 collection. Was attracted to the awesome purple and blue hues. Again, similar waist band patterns oberved. This pair cost RM45 (originally RM89)

 I did say I wasn't into getting a bag. Well, I did also say that I was joining a marathon in the near future and so when i came across this waist pouch, how could i pass it up? hehe
Got this navy blur pouch at 40% off the original RM49. Paid RM29.40 for it.
  It's got 3 zippers for 3 separate compartments.

Next-up are 2 pairs of socks. One in pink and the other in black.
Aren't the pink and white stripes just adorable? They also have a non-slip base with phrases " Ready to Rebel"
Originals cost RM25. Got it for RM13 today 


Original price was going for RM25 - got it for RM12.50

 The black pair also have non-slip phrases " Dont' Stop The Beat" in lime green for contrast. Super happy with my haul..

THe warehouse sale has been on from 25-29 March. So, tomorrow's the last day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment