Thursday 26 March 2015

Warehouse sales 2015 (part 1) Bonita, Elianto, Tiamo haul

The season for warehouse sales are back! There's another reason for having these sales now. GST is-a-calling come April. THus, the month of March is the last month for shoppers to stock-up before the 6% GST will be imposed on goods and services. Business companies are also taking this opportunity to clearance sales to rid of last seasons' stock to make space for new stock.

First a summary picture of my Haul @ Bonita,Elianto,Tiamo clearance sale in Cheras,KL.
Total haul = RM70

Nail polish from Korea. 5 for RM5! Yes, ONLY RM1 each!!!!

And I got 2 sets for RM10
 Since Easter is coming, I thought why not get these super cheap nail polishes to paint and decorate the Easter eggs as a possible project for the season.


made in Korea
 My next find is this Mint coloured Jelly handbag. The colour is so pretty I couldn't resist. What with the irresistable price too RM20!
Jelly bag in pretty mint
 THis other sling bag is also one of my priced finds. It's a cloth material sling bag in satin Red. Cost me only RM10!

Came brand new in its pakaging and all...



RM 20 for this pink see-through plastic bag with insert.



RM 5 each. I had to get two.
The sale is on from 25-29th March!

Warehouse sale 2015 part 2 here

No comments:

Post a Comment