Sunday 29 March 2015

Baci @ Citta Mall, PJ

Back to blogging about food!

I went to Citta Mall the other day, for reasons that warrants another blogpost. (me trying to create anticipation.. hehe) After the main agenda, I was hungry and looked around for a nice eatery for a late, late lunch.

This is where i stumbled upon Baci! I remember having a member's card for Italliannis called 'Pinch of Salt' with the logo Baci on the back affiliated with the card. This means I could collect / redeem points at Baci too! Yay!

So Baci for lunch it is.

I was feeling a pasta craving coming along... so I ordered the Spaghetti Beef Carbonara from their Pasta selection.

Here's what came... it looked delightful. Mouth watering... and yummy for my tummy.

Spaghetti Beef Carbonara

The complete look... with drinks and table number... 

At Baci, they also offer coffee and sandwiches....

And free self-service plain water...

This meal cost me RM17.90, no service tax because it's self-service... I like!

Let's see what happens come April 

No comments:

Post a Comment