Sunday 22 March 2015

Hiatus... The Fault with Picasa Web.

Notice how I tried to imitate John Green with the title of this blog post? "The Fault With Our Stars"? Ring a bell? lame i know... nevermind.

The whole point with this blog post is to explain my long long hiatus from blogging. I solely blame PICASA web for it. As you all know by now, i have been using picasa web for uploading my blog photos. It was a marvelously convenient way for me to blog & post my photos from my phone to my blog. Yeah... those were the days

Picasa web back in 2014 suddenly went  crazy on me. It decided to NOT function with my Internet Explorer browser. Big SIGH! I couldn't upload pictures and everytime I tried, picasa would hang on me. Talk about a trust worthy friend ditching on you... *Sobs*

Anyway, it wasn't until early March 2015 that I found out the problem. It was because Picasa would only function with Google Chrome... and not Internet Explorer... SIGH!! (Correct me if i'm wrong). So anyways, I got a new computer with Google Chrome installed. And my problems were OVER.. Yay!

So back to blogging I am!

Stay tuned for more updates :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment