Saturday 28 March 2015

Warehouse Sales 2015 : Charles&Keith , Pedro (Part 3)

Went to SSTwoMall in PJ today because of the Charles&Keith , Pedro , Victoria Secret clearance sale - before GST begins.

Spent almost forty minutes queing to get into the parking lot and then looking for a parking space. THen, when i got into the mall, I was met with a string of people in queues all trying to get into the main arena. I started queing at 12.15pm. It was a good 45min queue before i actually got in. 


Rows and rows of people

Finally was at the entrance of the sale at 1pm...
 Was telling myslef that this had better be worth my time and energy queing...

Aerial view of the sea of people looking for shoes , shoes and more shoes....sizes from 34 till 42 for females...

Insane number of peeps, right!

And at the end of the day, no it was not worth it! I didn't buy anything apart from one super old and dirty pouch by Charles&Keith at the ASIS section. Cost me RM20 - TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT! I stupidly paid just for the sake of it. *pathetic*

The shoes were going for RM49 - 109... (if i vaguely remember). Note to self: Not to go to any SHOE sale anymore! Because I have several NEW pairs of CLARKS & SCHOLL shoes which are leather and in the size that fit!

Shoe sizes for local/asian brands then to be really small on me. Sigh.... I've learnt my lesson.

Was out of the place in under an hour. Yes, half the time I was queing to get in. Stupidity at it's best.
*feeling like an idiot*

To make matters better, one guy who was talking super loudly on his phone said the Pedro shoes for guys were super cheap! I suppose if you pay close to RM50-100 for shoes that normally cost RM300 above, then YES it is CHEAP...

Alas, I didn't find anything that fit my feet or struck my fancy.
The ulgy old dirty pouches did though. Sadly.

If you're a Victoria Secret fan, then there's a section selling all last seasons' VS products at 70% off, be it ipad cases, iphone cases, cosmetics, bags and undies.

The sale end 29th march. So if you're into shoes and such brands... head down to ssTwoMall tomorrow.

More satisfying hauls here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment