Friday 2 December 2011

Twillight - Breaking Dawn Part 1

I finally got to watch this movie! (since it premiered on the 24th Nov)
Got a friend to go with to watch this on wednesday @ GSC Gurney Plaza.
Right after work.

And we didn't even book tickets but surprisingly managed to get good seats, like the last few ones...
Get this: 3rd row from the back! How awesome is that!
Deep down, i was thinking, that I was so meant to watch this :)

The movie as expected, was like the previous installments - only, I prefered the first two better!

I was abit confused with the whole story-line but yeah... Bella got her wish at the end...

*spoilers alert*

Her baby was so cute... and Robert Pat's character Edward was just too good to be true. The lines he had was just simply romantic and 'the perfect husband'!

Oh, a special mention on the soundtract for the wedding... loved the instrumental at the beginning of the wedding :)

the ending was a cliff-hanger, quite sudden and abit confusing... until my friend explained that Edward 'converted' her... hence Bella got her wish :)

now to finish part 2 and the story would be complete....

I'm still watching the show just for complete-ness' sake. Just thought that I'd watched the first two installments, may as well just finish it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment