Sunday 27 November 2011

My Daiso Haul

Today, post-call and half drowssy, I made my way to Queensbay to have lunch and to specifically shop at Daiso.

Ever since I bought the IKEA cupboard, I've been wanting the drawer separators found only from Daiso.
It's simple to asemble and keeps my drawers tidy (however temporary that maybe)

Managed to get the bag hanger too! Now i can dine anywhere and hang my bags or buys underneath the table without the hassle of looking for an extra chair :)

Oh, and this time, I manage to get my hands on this huge (the largest that's on sale) gift box - pink stripes with star-dotted cover. It's usually hard to find huge boxes still left on the shelves as they are in demand. I was lucky there were only 5 left, out of the rows of mini mini boxes.


All in all, my Daiso haul included 1 pretty pink box, 2 metal hangers, 1 plastic drawer divider, 1 plastic divider holder, and 1 bag hanger... Grand total of RM30 + RM0.20 for plastic bag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment