Wednesday 14 December 2011

Ipoh Trip 14.12.2011 (Day 1)

Immediately after work I rushed back home to pack and then I was on my way to Ipoh!

Yeah, I'll be in Ipoh for the next 2 days for a course and what better timing too!

I was caught in the usual jam along Penang Bridge but it soon cleared up as I entered Juru area.

So, from 7 plus, I managed to reach Ipoh at 9 pm.

Pretty different experience driving at night. Some parts of the NSE was pitch black safe for the on-coming cars and their headlights... and the cars infront of me.

Anyway, reached Ipoh and checked-in at Impiana Hotel, a supposedly 4-star hotel here in Ipoh.
(More on the hotel in another post, ya)

We were hungry so we headed to town to look for food... yeah, dinner at almost 10pm.
To my surprise, Ipoh did have eateries and restaurants still open for the night.. and they were just getting started~ how awesome is that!

So eventually, we went to Yeold English @ Greentown, Ipoh.








They serve western food and also offer a choice of local delicacies.











They even have cake too!

No comments:

Post a Comment