Friday 16 December 2011

Ipoh Trip (Day 2)

I met-up with an old friend i've known for 3 years now. She's working here so it was a good opportunity to meet-up and catch-up on old times. (said like i'm so old...aiseh)

Before we met up for drinks, I had dinner at Greenhill. It was at a restaurant/hawker center called Skyway. They offer a variety of food - from Ipoh chicken rice to Penang laksa, to Curry Fish Head.

They even have free wifi there. Although i couldn't quite access it.

Anyway, when in Ipoh, of course order Ipoh Chicken rice...

Next, we tried the Curry Fish head.
This was so good! Loved the tasty curry!! Yum!
It cost RM15 supposedly for one. But the portion could easily serve two.
Juicy piece of fish


Later, I met up with my old friend and she took me to deGarden. According to her, this new eating place just opened 1 year plus ago. It's situated next to Jusco Ipoh.

We had drinks at PapaMia @deGarden.
She tells me PapaMia is the original place that later franchised to PapaRich.

Meeting-up with old friends really lets you reminise on the good old times.. and yes, makes me feel that much older. But we're just the same people and the same kids we were back then. At least that's what I feel anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment