Saturday 31 December 2011

The Last Day of the Year 2011

Time certainly flies! Here I am now, at the last few minutes of 2011, reminising on the year that was, the year that has.. and the year that is to end.

I look back and feel so grateful for this year, as many things good and wonderful has happened to me. I also take-in the not so good as a learning curve and a step FORWARD :) with much positivity!

So Year 2011 in a summary has brought me many things to me thankful for:-
1. Getting masters
2. Getting to work back on the island
3. Getting me new friends in a new working environment
4. Having great bosses.. and running away from not so great ones
5. Got a new car
6. Got new phone/phones
7. Got new cupboards
8. Got new IKEA cupboards
9. Got to travel KL, Ipoh
10. Got to meet-up with old friends (wedding, ipoh)

I thank GOD for all the wonderful things that has happened to me this year.
I am grateful of all the things that has come my way.
Mostly, I am grateful to GOD for my family and friends

May 2012 be equally as wonderful and bring even more joy!

Here's to the new year 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment