Sunday 4 December 2011

Feeling EMO

I'm feeling quite EMO today and am looking for an outlet to rant. Sorry if you have to read this, but be forewarned - this post is all about me RaNTing! This month I've got 2 weddings to go to. I'm at a moment in my life where most of my friends have settled down or getting married or having their first borns. Feels like i've typed this sentence before. (deja vu) Anyway, I'm EMO seeing all the cute cute baby pics of friends of mine on Facebook - piles and piles of them. You can say I'm jealous... I feel I'm missing out on things. Sigh And here I am, single. But i'm often glad I don't have the responsibilities and 'burden' that my friends have. Carefree. Yes I get to be Free, still, a bit lonely. And left out. silly me. Tried on my previous wedding bajus. Glad I can still fit into 2 of 'em. Lazy to go buy new dresses. Maybe I'll turn into a pathetic cat lady and die being eaten by cats. Bleks!

No comments:

Post a Comment