Thursday 15 December 2011

Impiana Hotel (Casuarina), Ipoh

This is suppose to be a 4-star hotel in Ipoh. Formerly known as Casuarina hotel, the newly renovated Impiana Hotel is where I am staying for the next 3 nights! Woo hooo!!! :)

View from under the 'Kampung -style Anjung'




Night view of the hotel

My Room Key

The Lobby... I got an 80's feel of the place looking at this lobby :)

Lovely decor as you enter the Hotel


View of Ipoh from my room on the 4th floor

The Bistro and Pub


Now, on to the room... I booked a Deluxe room with twin bedding... from Agoda





Lovely, don't you agree...
Still, the rooms and decor feels abit dated...
But they do have wide screen LCDs :))


On to the bathroom...

They still have the long baths

Complimentary soaps, shampoo, shower cap and tooth brush.. etc.


All in all, I think I had a great stay at this hotel. It is located quite close to town, but you still need a car of your own to get around. Still, i think it's a bit over-priced though.

Downside is there's not a proper parking lot... the hotel actually rents the parking space from the neighbouring building.. which means if you park there, i assume you've gotta walk...( i assume coz didn't park there) I parked at the outsides of the hotel ... no shelter, but nearer compared to the next building... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment