Sunday 4 December 2011

My Counter started counting...

Yes, yes, yes... finally after a while, my Nuffnang counter started counting!!
I still remember I was excited about joinning Nuffnang. And then I kept checking to see if my blog was worthy of any visits to be eligible for the Glitterati status... then i was disappointed that it was just an ordinary membership status... and my counter hadn't even started counting...

But i was patient... and i persisted to blog about the things I loved.... and waited and waited...
Soon the moment I'd been waiting for came... My Nuffnang counter started counting! Yippie!!

That day was the 18.10.2011

Althought it was merely RM0.60, still I felt happy... it was as if my blog was reconised for something, on a certain level... to me, it was as if my blog was finally acknowledged as being visible :) hahaa

Till today, the counter's still counting-up the numbers (yay~!)


I know RM2.60 it's much, but still i'm glad that there are all you people out there... you really come to read this blog of mine. Really appreciate it :)

Hugs
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment