Friday 9 November 2012

Vietnam Kitchen @ Cheras Leisure Mall

As I was in KL recently, I managed to try-out Vietnam Kitchen situated in Cheras Leisure mall on 30th October 2012.



Here's what I ordered

menu


Beef noodles - Vietnamese style RM14.90

Spring rolls 3 pieces for RM6.90

 
The beef noodles came with beef balls, and beef slices. Also, the beef soup was very flavourful and rich. It's the style of the vietnamese to serve the beansprouts raw. Well, i prefer mine cooked, so I soaked the raw sprouts in my hot soup to cook it.

As for starters, I ordered spring rolls. This was somewhat like your average 'chun piah', so nothing special there :) Still, it was crispy and nice too!

Citibank is having a promotion for it's cardmembers ~ 10% off but for purchases above RM20



P.S. Don't forget to enter the contest for some cute cute giveaway here

No comments:

Post a Comment