Saturday 10 November 2012

Esprit Haul

A girl can't have enough bags. and There's no such thing as too many bags. When it comes accessories, bags are my favourite.

I love, love, love bags especially from Esprit!

 I came across this while faux leather bag. It's pretty big and stylish too!


Love this design!! And the cute ripple effect on the sides


 This white tote bag has a strong zipper at the top, with two handles. The hardware for this bag is also sturdy and looks lasting. I spent about RM89.90 instead of the original RM199. What a deal!! Don't you think? :) Super happy about this purchase.


My other purchase is this lovely single strap brown handbag. Original price was RM229, but I managed to get it for only RM119.90!!!



The interior of the bag has a good soft lining material. And the hardware is absolutely stylish! Gold buckels and all... LOVE this bag to the MAXXX....

No comments:

Post a Comment