Saturday 24 November 2012

House of Pancakes @ Paradigm Mall KL

I first found this gem of a place in Midvalley Megamall. I had one of their set lunches and I was sold! They offer the best Mexican Taco I have ever tasted and it left me wanting more!
 
This time that I was in KL, I again spotted this outlet at Paradigm Mall. Without hesitation, I ordered the same set for my lunch.
 



 From the menu, you can see they have a selection of food from sandwiches to burgers to pasta and of course, Taco!

Here's what I ordered : Taco!! ANd the set comes with ice-lemon tea and 3 pieces of pancakes.
The Taco with chicken filling and pasta salad on the side - SUPER DELICIOUS!
and the TACO shell was very crispy

Soooooo Good!!!

The most fluffy and light pancakes ever!!!

Orange is their official colour... nice ambience

No comments:

Post a Comment