Sunday 25 November 2012

Morganfield @ Gurney Paragon

Earlier this month, my brother treated the whole family to lunch at Morganfield's at Gurney Plaza.

 THe interior of the restaurant had one wall adorned with racks and racks of wine.

 On the other walls, pictures and posters of old American advertisements were seen hung on brick covered walls. Just gives you that old american feelin'.


Morganfield's Menu - creatively presented on a clip-board
 Our lunch was huge! We were super duper full by the end of it.
Here's what our masive orders were...

For starters, I wanted their chilli cheese fries - my all time favourite!
The chilli was made of tomato paste and it has minced meat (either pork or beef, not sure which). It went really well with the fries. Reminds me of the chilli&fries that Carl's Jr has. This cost RM18 plus (i think)
Chilli Cheese Fries
Our mains include: Chicken & Prawns - this was served with rice. We really really liked the way the rice was prepared. Super delicious. RM35.90
Chicken & Prawns

Morganfield's bestseller - Sticky Bones. Half-rack of pork ribs (RM38.90). Tender down to the bone. It was however, lacking in the sauce. And when were asked for more sauce, apparently it costs RM1 for additional cause. Perhaps that's why it was dry to begin with. hmp. But the ribs were tasty and tender... so OK la...

 
 
I ordered Chicken Roulade (RM32.90). And I was so glad I ordered this. It was the best I've tasted so far! The chicken was juicy, tender and the sauce that accompanied it was perfect! Love, love, love this dish! Comes highly recommended, I must say. The chicken is stuffed with minced pork and sausage, then wrapped in pieces of bacon. Absolute heaven!



All-in-all, lunch at Morganfield's was marvellous...

No comments:

Post a Comment