Tuesday 27 November 2012

Delifrance @ Cheras Leisure Mall

Desserts are truely something to look forward to anytime of the day! Yes, including breakfast :)
I usually enjoy eating fruit with pastry. And what better way than to have it in a form of a fruit tart or puff pastry. So far, Delifrance has been offering great fruit pastries ever since I can remember.
 
They used to have 2 outlets in Penang - their first in Sunshine Square, and the other in Komtar. Both have since closed down due to poor business. I must admit the prices are quite something for just pastry.
Selection of pastries and MACAROONs!

 
So, I can only get Delifrance in KL. And that's exactly what I did! Got me some Delifrance fruit pastries... and to my surprice, they were going for Buy 1 One 1 Free!!
 



RM4.50 for both the tart & puff... AWESOME!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment