Monday 26 November 2012

My first Coach purchase


Today (25 Nov), I made my very first Coach purchase online at Reebonz.com. it's a Coach Madison Graphic Op Art Swingpack costing me RM498 (with discounts it came to RM396)
Then in the afternoon the very same day, I went to Coach at 1st Avenue and bought myself one white wristlet, called Coach Pop Signature Small Wristlet: Original price RM250

I must be on a Coach roll... haha

Absolutely love love love the packaging and the wristlet. It even came with an authenticity card with a 1 year warantee. Awesome or what!!
the whole package - love the colourful signature paper bag


The real deal - with authentication card and coach warantee

Coach Pop Signature Small Wristlet - in white ... love white

My bigger Coach item which was bought online, will arrive by mail delivery in a few days time. Can't wait!! I truely love Christmas!!

I surely will post-up pics of the bigger Coach bag when that arrives!! (yippie)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment