Saturday 18 February 2012

My Night Market aka Pasar Malam Haul

I haven't been to a pasar malam since the middle of last year. So i took the opportunity to visit one tonight.
On Saturdays, the night market at Sungai Dua is a popular one frequented by students and residents living in and around USM Penang campus.

Pasar malams are a usual sight here in Malaysia, where you can get cheap buys, but mostly imitation products. They can sell everything! From food tid-bits, toys, stationary, shoes, clothes, cakes to house hold items like plastic soap dishes, tooth brushes etc. They even sell electronics! (clocks, watches, lamps)

Amids the many many street stalls, I found this one stall selling phone covers. Knowing that my Samsung Galaxy Note was still new in the market, I was surprise but delighted to find them selling covers for my phone! (yippie)



And it came in this cool purple colour! Awesome or waht?! The best part is it only costs RM7


Bought some other girlie stuff too! RM5 only... for all 3 clips

Don't you just love living in Malaysia :)


1 comment:

  1. The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete