Sunday 26 February 2012

I think I know what love is?

I think I know what love is?... but i still end this statement with a (?)

Something happened to me or rather someone's gestures towards me made me think. I actually felt something. And it reminded me of having this feeling before. That was in 2007. (i side track... sorry... let me start again)

I think I know what love is... or what it means to love someone. It means to want to protect that someone or try your best to constantly make that someone happy. (not in a give-laughing-gas-nitric oxide kinda way)

It's different when you watch it happen between two people and when you are the actual person receiving that 'love'. (okay, i feel gross using the word 'love' here.. for obvious reasons that is taboo....so i'll substitute with 'kindness')


I was surprised that subject 6 was so open about it. I mean, there were people withnessing the moment, and yet he did it. That made the other people start teasing even more. I was caught dumb-founded. And Embarressed!! If i didn't have my surgical mask on, people probably would have seen me blush. I honestly, I didn't want to do it either... and luckily for me, he did me a favour by insisting on not giving me that task.

Alas, after much teasing, I couldn't stand it anymore (the teasing)... and eventually took up that task (just to shut the mouth of the idiot who was teasing). Now, both my arms and hands are all sore. ~muscle ache~

this whole "protecting me" gesture has reminded  me of the 2007 incident... of which i really thought i'd forgotten for good... then this thing happened and brought back memories... and that 'feeling'

I suppose subject 6 just felt that he was protecting me AS A SISTER/COLLEGUE... (i really really hope so!) and not as something else coz he knows i know that he's married.



No comments:

Post a Comment