Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012

I'm technically oncall today - 14.2.2012, well, my call doesn't start until 8 am...
I took leave today to celebrate Valentine's Day, er, one day prior because of the above reason... being oncall..

So how did I spend my supposedly Valentine's day?
Having lunch at Rainbow Paradise Beach Resort, that's how! :)

Earlier I had bought Groupon vouchers for Semi-Buffet lunch at the hotel.

From the top left hand corner: fish & chips; free flow salad, fruits and soup; beef lasagna; spaghetti arrabiata

The best was the spaghetti!!

But of it all, the view and scenery from where I was eating made my day :)


Eating beneath coconut trees... literally



It became too hot so we moved to another table... over looking the sea with sea breeze... aaahhhh!

Gaya's Beachside Bar & Restaurant

Thought i'd take a pic of the hotel itself :)
'My supposedly Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone  ~~  <3 ~~ 2012                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment