Sunday 5 February 2012

EuroDeli in Penang

EuroDeli has opened its doors in Penang @ Gurney Plaza!

Like the name suggests, it's a deli but plus a bar... So it offers German food and beers, whiskey, cocktails ...etc.

I and a group of friends managed to get a try of the place today. We all gathered for dinner.

The place gave me a feel of old english bars@pubs. As we were there around 7.30pm, the in side was rather empty. Outside, you could see tables of people smoking and drinking...

Naturally, we chose to sit inside.

Here's how the interior looks like...



Getting down to the menu, well, we ordered quite alot! But I only managed to snap pics of a few of what we actually ordered.

Their speciality was the pork knuckle... and don't be fooled by the size.. when they say it's meant for sharing, you better believe them! I ordered half a knuckle, thinking it would be just nice for one... I was wrong! It was a big portion although only half!



 Luckily I didn't order the whole knuckle!



This was something or a mixture of meats... pork meat that is... mixture of sausages

 And this is a potato dish... er, forgot the actual name of it though.

Take a look at the dish at the far bottom... I liked this one! It's also a potato dish - fried together with bacon... simple but delish!

 




posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment