Sunday 12 February 2012

Italiannies @ Gurney Paragon

Italiannies has finally opened in Penang! Ever since my Uni days in KL I, when I was first introduced to Italiannies by my close friend, I've been hoping for them to open one outlet in Penang....

Yes, yes, they finally came to their senses and did...at Gurney Paragon.

I'm been busy all this while and not wanting to get caught-up in the usual jam at Gurney drive (believe me, holiday or no holiday... gurney is always jammed with cars) I had been postponing visiting this newly opened restaurant since it opened this year.

At long last, I said it's time to have some dinner at Italiannies!


So, today's just under RM100 dinner was at Italiannies. We ordered 1 appetizer, and 2 main courses. Drinks were sky juice (hehe..) plus their complimentary bread to add to the stomach-stuffing agenda... hehaha...

The appetizer was their signature stuffed mushroom

One beef lasagna - to me it was different and interesting as it was served in a (what i assume to be) cast iron pot!

One shrimp & mushroom linguine... This was the BEST of the rest! So tasty and full of flavour!

You can imagine how packed the place was when I went that day...but nice interior work, don't you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment