Friday 11 November 2011

My new Samsung Galaxy Note

Taken with my new samsung galaxy note!


Yes, yes, yes!!!
Finally i have in my hands the NEW samsung galaxy note!
Albeit RM2299 poorer.. but much much richer technology-wise! - Oh, and very current! hehe

MuahahHAhaHAhahah.....

Me, one of the first people in Malaysia to have it! Sooooooooooooo... Happy!

Ok, enough of gloating - sorry for being an arse here... but hey, I need my time of 'Glory' after having waited for sooo long...

And got it on a perfect date: 11.11.11

Now, it's a date I'll remember & share with those who got married today - supposed to be Auspicious  ^-^

So, yes, I finally got this baby from 1st Avenue - Samsung's authorized dealer

Now, to really test this baby out...


And just to make a note here.. Those of you who thought the Galaxy note's charger came as a 2-pin plug, are sorely mistaken! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment