Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Bodyshop - Body Butter Beurre Corporel




I went to Langkawi in February and did a lot of shopping. One of the things I came across was The Bodyshop body butter. I had always wanted to buy the strawberry flavoured one, but could never find one in a small 50ml size. Most of the Bodyshops on the island have it in huge sizes... not practical for me to carry around in my bag...


Yes, so I chance upon the cream in the flavour I liked, which is Strawberry, and so happen to find it in the size I had intended on getting... 50ml!!

It cost me RM25.



That was not all... it so happened that The Bodyshop at that time was having a promo. And I got the lotion, also in Strawberry, for free!!! Woohooo!!! what a great deal :)
So the lotion was 60ml which cost RM16.90 ... and it was totally FOC

Love love love it!

The cream smells so fresh... and yummy. Almost too good, too real..to be eaten...

It really moisturises your skin... especially the hands. I find it more lasting once on. The greasiness goes off once it dries.

But naw, it's not that greasy to begin with... ooo... Loving the smell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment