Thursday 13 June 2013

My Longchamp le Pilage

 
My very first Longchamp bag... Yes, I now join a series of women world wide in owning my very own Longchamp bag. Longchamp Le Pilage to be exact.
I initially bought the medium long handle in Fuschia. Unfortunately, the stupid company played me out by sending one with the threadings all coming loose like in the picture below. Needless to say, I sent it right back to them. The company really sucks and it would be the last time I ever buy from them again! Be sure about that!!!


So, technically, the black Longchamp le Pilage was my very first bag that arrived at my doorstep intact and ready for use. I bought this also online, but from a better, more reliable company. The best part is that the bag is 'made in France' !!!

Although more expensive, the bag came in one piece!! This bag cost me RM299 with free shipping...
Love this bag! It's very spacious... the handles are leather... but they tend to slip off of my shoulder...




Still waiting for the rouge company to send back the fuschia bag!! Damn that company! Wasted my money on the return postage, and had a hard time communicating with the idiot of a company for compensation... Be careful girls, not all online companies are safe... Choose your online shopping sites carefully... best not to buy via Facebook. Go through a legitimate company website instead. I've learnt my lesson now

1 comment: