Sunday 30 June 2013

My Birthday! I'm a big GIRL now

It's my Birthday and I'm loving it!

In the days building-up to my big birthday, I have been celebrating with lots of cake and lots of eating! :)

What better thing to do for birthdays than to eat and be merry!

On 26th June - the start of all celebrations


This was at Baskin Robbins. I had the cookies and cream ice-cream cake with a Jamoca Almond ice-cream waffle... and yes, the candles :)

27th June - Dinner @ Delicious

We ordered the Strawberry Pavlova & Tiramisu

28th June - Dinner @ Blooms

This was a special dessert of lava cake and ice-cream. Had a candel lighted for me too... aawww...

29th June - Dinner @ The Ship, Batu Ferringhi - Pre-birthday Dinner


Had a cheese cake and a present!! Super ecstatic!


30th June - Birthday Lunch @ Via Pre

Already made my wish and blown my candle... The cake was an Apple crumble

30th June - Birthday Dinner @ Salsa


Loved this restaurant! Had always gone to Salsa's for numerous celebrations... and my birthday with the family was no exception :))

B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y
 
  Got a lovely card from parents... with cash :))

 
My official birthday cake! with special candles!! :)))



My latest present!! A Speedy 30 from Louis Vutton!! Absolutely love it! This bag is made in France with the lovely leather trimmings and canvas checkered body. I got my friend who was going to paris that time to get me a Speedy 30... and here it is... hahah :))

So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment