Monday 4 November 2013

The Body Shop Haul 2013




The Body Shop was having its latest sales for the year 2013, and I managed to get myself two items at 50% off!! (made my buys on the 20th October 2013)

 
The two items are: The White Musk Libertine by Leona Lewis! Smells really nice... sweet and yet sensual! I've always liked Leona Lewis from the X-factor UK.I also happen to like the nice colourful pink pattern on the bottle :)


 The original price for this bottle of 30ml was RM75 and I got it for RM37.50

Next I got was The Body Shop Sakura body lotion... also in a sweet pink. This is my favourite of all! I simply love love love the scent! So fresh and calming!! And guess what! It was originally RM 14.90 and I got it for half off! Super deal!


And it's made in the UK...  :)

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete