Monday 18 November 2013

I mum mum restaurant @ All Seasons, Farlim


I mum mum restaurant has finally opened an outlet at All seasons, Farlim.


They offer yummy Chinese noodle dishes...to my surprise, at quite reasonable prices. If I remember correctly, each noodle bow was about RM5 only... and the add-ons (ie ala charte) is probably less than that... super economical :)


Drinks we ordered: Chrysanthemum tea, chilled.
Dessert: Black jelly with lemon... the jelly was quite hard and chewy, unlike the usual.

Our orders were as such...

Beef noodles (dry)

Curry chicken with noodles



We added wanton soup
We felt that the noodles were particularly hard and chewy like their black grass jelly. Although we did specify to cook the noodles a little longer to make it softer... I guess the chef didn't get the memo. or rather, he ignored the memo altogether... (sigh)

Having said that, there wasn't any other thing wrong with the noodle dishes we had. I kinda enjoyed them... Just had to exercise my jaw more for the hard (probably half-cooked) noodles. Luckily, no indigestion...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment